[pygame] Re: Python path problem in vista?

Can anyone in the list also reply if they do NOT get problems running
programs with skellington-compliant structure on Vista? So far I've
got only one person informing of problems executing the program and
I'd like to hear if that's widespread or not.

-Thiago