Re: [pygame] DHSGiT bug? SORRY

I apologize for my obviously confusing post.

DHSGiT is a python game using pygame:
http://www.mousechief.com/dhsg/index.html

I know that Keith didn't mean to write this email to the list, but I wanted to know if the bug that "Harry" was experiencing could be caused by pygame (like say sound or music problems, crashing, full-screen, etc. etc.) because maybe the list could help if the symptoms are similar to stuff we've seen before when working with pygame. This would be opposed to stuff that is clearly a gameplay bug - like say if the player is stuck in downtown brigiton and the only person that they could talk to is the desk sargeant, who just keeps talking about Max being in Jail even though they are way past that point.

RE: your link on "Before you Ask", I don't think the archive, web, manual, FAQs, the game source code or my own inspection would answer what I asked. And I was asking a "skilled friend" in a fashion, I guess I was just sloppy hitting the whole list with the question, and for that, I apologize.