Re: [pygame] Pygame and the G1

hi,

It looks like people have started ports of python and SDL.  So it
should be possible to get pygame working on there.

However the main language they support appears to be java.

python:
http://www.damonkohler.com/2008/12/python-on-android.html

SDL:
http://www.mail-archive.com/android-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg09223.html

If anyone wants to help with a pygame port, send me a link to your
patches, and we'll get you pygame svn access to work in a branch.

Or if anyone wants to fund pygame development on android, please let
the list know -- there's probably some pygame developers who could
help.

cheers,