[pygame] BUG: The behavior of the Group.has method vs. its documentation

In the pygame.sprite module, I think that the Group.has method does not behave according to its documentation. The online documentation states that Group.has will return True if the Group contains ALL of the given sprites. However, in a certain case, Group.has will return True if the Group contains ANY of the given sprites. In the following interactive code example, grp1.has(spr1, spr2) should return False, but it returns True:

>>> import pygame
>>> spr1 = pygame.sprite.Sprite()
>>> spr2 = pygame.sprite.Sprite()
>>> grp1 = pygame.sprite.Group(spr1)
>>> grp1.has(spr1)
True
>>> grp1.has(spr2)
False
>>> grp1.has(spr2, spr1)
False
>>> grp1.has(spr1, spr2)
True

I'm already in the process of tidying up the pygame.sprite module so that it'll make fewer function calls, make fewer hash table look-ups and conform to PEP 8 better. So far, I haven't made any changes that could break any existing code, but if I change the AbstractGroup.has code to match the documentation, then someone's game could break if it depends on the incorrect behavior of Group.has.

Would it be OK with all of you if I change Group.has to match the documentation?

Thanks,
Jason