Re: [pygame] Re:10 hours of sex is guaranteed!

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Rob <robuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Congratulations! I can help you!... http://chpci.com/links.php?siSID=007

Dear Rob,

Your Gmail account has been hijacked!!  The bad guys have your gmail account password, and are spamming the addresses in your gmail address book: your friends, the pygame list, etc.

They might have gotten your password when you logged into your Gmail account from a computer with a "trojan" infection.  So I recommend that you immediately log into your gmail account from a trusted computer (a computer that you are confident has no trojan infection), and change your yahoo account password.

Then, I recommend that you scan whatever computer(s) you use for yahoo mail with some good anti-malware tools, including, at least:

I have links to good anti-malware tools on my web site:
http://www.geeksalive.com/links.html
(Be sure to read the paragraph at the top.)

Dave