Re: [pygame] Re: Python error (pygame parachute) Segmentation Fault

Using OpenGL?

That releases contexts, textures etc, which you need to create again.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Syndwar <Possessed-by-zeal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am currently using Python 3.2 and pygame-1.9.2a0.win32-py3.2

Python 3.3 with pygame-1.9.2pre.win32-py3.3 has no such problem. I made some
tests and found out that in windows XP - minimizing the window gives
immediate loss of RAM. OS cuts memory usage from 57 megabytes to 10 or less.