Re: [pygame] Does PyGame 1.9.1 work with Python 3.3.0 on Mac OSX 10.6.8?

Yeah I am quite sure.

I have 2.7.3 on my comp and it gives me no error at all.

I know, because of that error message I keep thinking I just have it on the
wrong PATH or something [So new to command line and I am not sure where the
folder resides].

I have found old posts on here about PyGame not working on 3.2.0 on Mac 10.+
but I am wondering if there is a reliable binary or some other gizjaz.