[pygame] Fw: Games altering language bar.

I got the following report. Could this be a pygame or SDL issue?

--- On Sat, 2/16/13, L Dooley <ltdhome@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: L Dooley <ltdhome@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Games altering language bar.
To: keithn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013, 4:45 AM

Hello there, I recently came across your game '7 Grand Steps' and was curious about it, when I noticed the demo I decided to try it, however I've noticed that the demo has a glitch I've found in some other programs, specifically it forcibly adds US english to the list of keyboard layouts on my language bar.

Just to clarify, I can and have used my PC and laptop for weeks on end without the layout being added, it would only appear after running programs that seem to trigger this particular oddity.

Examples of the problem can be found here, along with solutions that don't work:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-desktop/need-to-delete-us-english-from-the-language-bar/96fcafac-880e-46c6-be37-e1f871f8cb3e?tm=1303575043556
https://getsatisfaction.com/ftlgame/topics/why_does_ftl_open_the_language_toolbar_and_install_american
http://superuser.com/questions/236618/problem-removing-us-keyboard-layout-from-input-languages

For the sake of curiosity I tried other demos of yours, Dangerous HS Girls did the same thing, The Witch's Yarn did not.
In any case I was wondering if this problem was limited to the demo or if the full game also has this issue? Or if perhaps you have an idea for why it happens?

Hope you can shed light on this and apologies for dumping a problem which is probably due to Windows upon you.