Re: [pygame] Pygame module crashing on run

if you reduce the test program to

clock = pygame.time.Clock()
done = False
tel = 0
while not done:
    tel += 1
    pos = pygame.mouse.get_pos()
    print tel, pos
    pygame.display.flip()
    clock.tick(40)
pygame.quit()

you'll notice that there is not cursor position returned

On 17 Feb 2014, at 13:03, Sam Bull <sam.hacking@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On dim, 2014-02-16 at 23:57 -0800, Mole-chan wrote:
However, when I test it, the game
crashes after drawing the board, without producing an error.

I find it hard to believe it would crash with no output at all.

It's running fine on my machine, after moving the class to the top, and
replacing the reference to an image I don't have. So, without any
output, I couldn't tell you what's wrong on your end.

I attached the barely modified version, if you want to check it.
<something.py>