Re: [pygame] registration

Hello!

I wish I could help you! In fact, I wish our community could grow instead of turn away people who want to participate.

So who is in charge of the pygame.org site? Are they here on this list? I know there was a new beta version of the site, but was its horizontal scrolling on the home page an issue for its not being adopted?

Who is in charge of the site?? And what would it take to have a vibrant community that pygame deserves?

~ Michael