Re: [pygame] Bug in pygame.draw.ellipse

Would like an admin please email me to set up an account on pygame.org

Not a bug in SDL since the draw.ellipse function implements the ellipse logic itself.
I didn't try to reproduce the code but it makes sense from looking at the source. There are calls like this:
  draw_ellipse(surf, rect->x+rect->w/2, rect->y+rect->h/2,
        Ârect->w/2-loop, rect->h/2-loop, color);
because the internal draw_ellipse function expects the midpoint and two radii. Note that the 4 middle arguments are of type int so the division by two gets floored so any odd width or height is essentially the same as the next lower even number (as far as the code draw_ellipse function is concerned).
I therefore think this bug report is legit.

Cheers,
Lorenz