Re: [pygame]

How I see, people recommend this link for windows, its always up-to-date:
http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/
I'm on windows 7 64 bit and I took  pygameâ1.9.2a0âcp27ânoneâwin_amd64.whl
Works for me good, 1.9.2 has a very useful new feature-
Surface.get_view("0") which gets you direct write access to surface's
bytes.

Mikhail