Re: [pygame] Pygame site

I wasn't interested in working with WordPress.

On Feb 28, 2016 15:41, "Paul Vincent Craven" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I haven't done much with pygame.info. There didn't seem like a lot of people that wanted to contribute to it, and I didn't want it to be a one-person deal. I already have programarcadegames.com for that stuff.

I've been working hard at a pygame-like library that would be good for people wanting to teach. There are a few things with pygame I don't like. Some of the function names. Some of the "here you use an object, but here you use a function" stuff going on. So pygame.info probably won't go far, and I'll work on the other library instead:

http://pythonhosted.org/arcade/

Paul Vincent Craven