Re: [pygame] Promoting cheeseshop/pypi for game releases?

I spoke a bit with DR0ID on irc... he made a good point about being able to change things around, and had a concern about generating files with cookiecutter. It's kind of harder to change things after you have first generated things.

I also kind of hate 10-30 config files in repos.

What would a python package look like with no extra files apart from our code? http://renesd.blogspot.de/2017/02/what-would-python-packaging-zero-look.html Then continued the idea here: http://renesd.blogspot.de/2017/02/python-packaging-zero-part-one.html

The main idea is that you can derive enough information from the python code and the git(or hg) repo.

single file
mygame.py

single file, data, and a test
mygame.py