[pygame] Debian fixes, thanks Dominik.

Hello,

I've investigated a number of Debian reported issues, and even managed to fix some of them. It never ceases to amaze me that testing on other systems uncovers real bugs which also happen on other platforms (but in harder to detect ways usually). So, for me, it's always worth working on weird platforms - if only for this reason.
https://github.com/pygame/pygame/pull/391

Thanks to Dominik for bringing them into the pygame issue tracker, and for improving the Debian pygame package generally.

It's important to get these fixes in, as I think they are blocking a Debian release of pygame 1.9.3. (Dominik, please correct me if I'm wrong). I think there are some other reasons too.

... which also blocks derivatives such as Raspberrypi rasperian distro (who don't provide any support to pygame, or Debian, and just take from Debian packages mostly). Another important derivative is Ubuntu, which also hasn't updated their package.

Here is the Debian tracker for the pygame package, which lists things that need to be done. If anyone can spot something I could help out on there, please feel free to point it out - as I have some days now to investigate and fix things.
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pygame

Here is the build status on the various Debian platforms:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=pygame

I've been adding 1.9.4 labels to the issues which I think should perhaps block a pygame 1.9.4 release: https://github.com/pygame/pygame/issues/390

cheers,