SOLVED Re: [pygame] Opening Python project in PyCharm - Mac

I have come up with a simple way to do what I want to do - to open a PyCharm project from the Finder.

I have a reference to PyCharm in my dock.  When I want to open a PyCharm project, I drag the project folder and drop it onto the PyCharm icon in the doc.

As long as the folder contains a previously created PyCharm project, that project opens in PyCharm!  No scripting needed.

Irv