Re: [pygame] Pygame & Official Raspberry Pi 7" touchscreen

Is there any planned release date for that version? So that I could just install it as usual instead of building from source:
sudo apt-get install python3-pygame
Thank you!

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 8:00 AM David Lönnhager <dv.lnh.d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Touch events (FingerMotion, FingerDown, FingerUp, and MultiGesture)
have been added to pygame. Should work if you build it with SDL2.