Re: [pygame] not getting joystick events in 2.0

Replying to my own issue.  I think I have figured it out.  The joystick objects going out of scope seems to be the issue.  I didn't have this issue w/ 1.x but I can see how this is now the right way.  I'm tucking away the joysticks in an array, and I am now getting events.

Is this the "right way" to do things?  The test program just init's the joystick for every game loop which seems odd to me.  Is tucking them away after init'ing correct?

~brian