[pygame] New Book on Python OOP using pygame

After about four years of work, my new book "Object-Oriented Python" is finally out!  It's now available at major booksellers including Amazon and through the publisher, No Starch Press.

The purpose of the book is to explain the techniques involved in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) but in a unique way. I use games and graphical user interface elements all built in pygame to demonstrate the key concepts.

The book is an expanded version of a course that I developed and teach at two local universities (University of California Santa Cruz Extension and University of Silicon Valley). The book also includes links to two packages of code that readers and students can use in the development of Python programs.

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Object-Oriented-Python-Master-Building-Games/dp/1718502060/

No Starch Press:  https://nostarch.com/object-oriented-python

Irv