Re: [pygame] Screenshots, music and flipping

> This does not work for me. I never get any event of this type. I have to
> manually use my "next" funtionality to proceed to the next song. The code
> I use looks like this:

ok, i checked to make sure this worked when i wrote it, but that
was before i redid the music module, so it might need a little
repair. i'll look into this

> Sure, it runs windowed too, but I'm not sure wether I'll give it any more
> time, as too many songs don't work.

i'm guessing it's something like variable bitrate mp3's don't work
with SMPEG. unfortunately that's pretty much outta my hands, unless
someone takes the time to upgrade the SMPEG library.

shoot. if you are still looking, the SNACK toolkit looks pretty
swift for really good music support. i've ne'er tried it myself.
http://www.speech.kth.se/snack/