Re: [pygame] new additions

> one little thing, and this may be something I screwed
> up by leaving old pygame files in the directory or
> something: I had to change "ver" in version.py to
> "version" for the CVS install to work

curious. this has been working fine for me unchanged

>>> import pygame.version
>>> print pygame.version.ver
0.5
>>> import pygame
>>> print pygame.ver
0.5

was this how you were trying to use it? at first i had
the variable actually named "version", but then when you
used "pygame.version" it was confusing if the 'version' meant
the variable or the full module.

the version information is in a separate module so a program
can get the version information without importing the whole of
pygame.