[pygame] LinuxGameTome's Best Games

I noticed SolarWolf had made the nominations for 'Best Free Arcade Game' in the Linux Game Tome's recent contest. I didn't even know I was in the running, but that's pretty fun. Currently I'm in last place with 0 votes. It'd only take about 10 votes from now to be a top contender.

Anyways, there's a lot of games on the list, but some (like XMame) don't strike me as actual games. The current leaders are Frozen Bubble and Chromium. If you enjoyed SolarWolf at all, and think its pretty good, I'd love a vote. SolarWolf is also the only pygame entry on the list.

Ok, enough of the shameful campaigning! :]
http://happypenguin.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=479

(btw, you gotta get through a painless registration)