Re: [pygame] draw.arc crasher

Taro Ogawa wrote:
I couldn't find an alternate place to post bugs, so here goes - if
there's  a better place, please let me know.

Python 2.3.0a (a larger program crashed with the same bug under 2.3.3)
Pygame 1.6
Taro, the mailing list works fine for bugs, you can also mail me directly. This crashes for me too on linux. These recreatable bugs aren't usually hard to fix. Definitely seems like the code is setting a pixel outside the image area. It's on the top of my fix list.