[pygame] SolarWolf 1.4

Hey guys, check out the new Solarwolf 1.4 just released. This version has all new graphics done by Eero Tamminem, they are top quality. There's also a few new features like mines and a new combustion powerup. The graphics are rendered from POVray and I will soon be putting all the source POV scenes online in case anyone cares to tinker.

This version still requires pygame-1.5.6 or better to play from source. I'm hoping someone (probably Bob?) can provide a new OSX package soon?

Doh, I still need to update the screenshots on the website. Looks like you'll need to play to peek at all the new stuff.