[pygame] Re: Installation problems on Win XP

I have been using pygame on Linux without any
problems.
However when I tried to install on Win XP, the
installer
said that it could not install as I do not have python
2.2 installed (I have 2.4).
Is there a work around to this problem ?

I think the workaround is to install python 2.2.

I believe that they (2.2 and 2.4) can coexist without
too much trouble. I know they can on linux and bsd...
maybe a windows user will step up to confirm.

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/