[pygame] Drawing TrueType characters on surfaces

Hi,

	I am trying to use a specialized truetype font to draw on a surface.
By specialized I mean a font encoding a series of symbols. Unfortunately, I
get only the default "rectangle" characters (although I don't get any error
messages when I load it). Is this a common problem with not-so-standard
fonts? I get the same behavior if I attempt to do the same with the PIL.

	I would like to hear from anyone who dealt with this situation. Is
this an intrinsic limitation of the truetype support or can I do something
(either on the code or the font) to fix this?

	Cheers,

Christian

PS: here is the font(s) http://www.mapsymbs.com/app-6a.html