Re: [pygame] shaking images]]

> On Wednesday 04 January 2006 12:31, michael gross fired a shotgun at the
keyboard and the following appeared:
>> > Even though you have floating point positions for your object, SDL
and Pygame use integer coordinates for all blits and drawing. The
shaking you are seeing is caused by the 'stepping' of the integer
positions.

>> > Flash does filtering on its renderer so you can do subpixel
>> positioning
>> > of objects.
>>
>> ok I understand, so I am wondering if there is a free algorithm which does
>> a similar thing.
>
> One word: PyOpenGL. :)

ok hmm well I am completely new to the subject and I think or better hope
that the problem of moving an image with some filtering should not be that
difficult even with opengl. do you know any code which does a similar
thing?

 best michael