[pygame] Re: Pygaming on the GP2X

Does anybody know if there exists any Linux-based
full-fledged PDAs that have had PyGame ported to them?

The GP2X does look nice, but I'd miss the stylus
as an input device.  I'm interested in programming
hex map based wargames, and the thought of
trying to move several dozen counters with a joystick
seems daunting.

Having said that, I've been reading online about
the GP2X.  This does not look like a good
end-user machine.  It *does* look like a great
programmer's machine.  The designers give away
the SDK for free, and there are already
quite a few third party open source projects
busy porting software to the platform.