[pygame] BUG in initialization

Hi everybody, this is my first post, but I think that I find a bug.

when I run this program:

import sys, pygame
from pygame.locals import *

pygame.init()
size=(640,480)
screen =pygame.display.set_mode(size)

it return's me this error... it's strange

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range
for operation) Major opcode of failed request:  78 (X_CreateColormap)
  Value in failed request:  0x1c00008
  Serial number of failed request:  58

I know this is about colormap, but I don't know how to find where is the bug and if it's a pygame bug.
My configuration, xorg 6.8.2 24 depth with xinerama (3 monitors), running a debian system testing/unstable.
The only strange thing is this.. It not return any error with a 15 depth.
Can anyone point some direction ??

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my poor english.... :)
--
Eduardo R Costa
www.virtualcomputers.com.br