Re: [pygame] Introduction and a game announcement (PySpaceWar 0.9.1)

Hello Marius,
   I like your game, although the computer player has me beat most of the time. :)  One suggestion would be to make the bullets more visually distinct from the bullet trails.
   I think I'd be interested in doing audio for this, actually.  Send me an email with your ideas and we'll see how it works out.  I've done audio for a few pygame games that you can check out---Spinvaders, Torched Turf, and Space Pong.
   --David.
--
David Tweet