Re: [pygame] pygame / ctypes

ctypes is a really cool piece of software. Is this really going to be
included in the standard library? This is a good news. However... I
think that for multimedia applications, it is important to lower as
much as possible the cost of function calls to multimedia APIs as they
are going to be called in tight loops.I am waiting until a realease of
pyopengl-ctypes to make my own performance tests.

It would be nice to see some performance comparison between:
- a python module linking to a DLL (Python/C API)
- ctypes http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/ctypes/
- Pyrex http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg/python/Pyrex/
- boost.python http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/
- SWIG http://www.swig.org/