Re: [pygame] Newbie needs help, what's the most efficient (or easiest) way to do this?

On 1/5/07, Charles Joseph Christie II <sonicbhoc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the replies, guys. I was afraid of using mailing lists
because I thought I would get loads of "gtfo" and "noob" replies and,
well, I never tried to figure out how they worked.

That's usually the case for www-forums and IRC. I seldom see monkey wrench-comments like that on mailing lists. That's also a reason I prefer ML before forums.

--
- Rikard.