Re: [pygame] Newbie needs help, what's the most efficient (or easiest) way to do this?

Hi

About Python with game programming I can recommend: http:// www.amazon.de/Programming-Python-Charles-Development-Paperback/dp/ 1584502584
Erm, not for free but some general neat routine explanations as seen a lot in games.

Greetings
Farai

Am 16.01.2007 um 17:03 schrieb Charles Christie:

On 1/6/07, Kris Schnee <kschnee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think that you would benefit from buying and reading
> _Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner_ by
> Dawson.

I've had some success working through "Dive Into Python," a free
textbook available online at http://www.diveintopython.org/ .

> I kept ending up in the same part of code and denying that it
> was the right part, and then someone tells me its the right portion
> after all, which made me feel kinda... well... slow. >.<

No, "slow" would be refusing to see the problem _after_ having people
point it out. 8)

Kris

Wow, thanks for this! I've learned metric tons of info from it!

Well, I would've if info was measured in metric tons. ^_^