Re: [pygame] MacOS/PyGame/PyOpenGL mouse inversion

"altern" wrote:
> No, it's a known (and resolved in later versions) bug in SDL.
> Workaround locally by flipping Y or use a later version.

My pygame.__version__ reports '1.8.0pre', which suggests to me that this
bug fix hasn't made it into the latest Mac binaries.

"altern" wrote:
> try to use glOrtho instead og gluOrtho2D and see if you still get the same
> # glOrtho(left, right, bottom, top, zNear, zFar)
> glOrtho(0, 640, 480, 0, 1, 0) should set 0,0 to the left,top

Replacing glOrtho with glOrtho2D produced identical results on all
platforms, including the inconsistency on the Mac when windowed.

Thanks for the help.
-Dave LeCompte