Re: [pygame] Tentative patch for "metrics" font method

Hi Lenard,

cheers for your help... Nice to see how easy it is to add new features
to pygame!
I downloaded kochi-gothic.ttf and found it has ascii characters. Maybe

? ... Why does it display garbage then in Freevo?! I guess I need to make a couple of test cases.

about. I don't think Gurmukhi ( U+0A00-U+0A7F ) is on my machine. This
is a quick test session I did:

Thank you; apparently, the stuff i needed does not work as expected (on Windows at least). I will try out on Linux. Thanks a ton!

cheers,

Guillaume