[pygame] ANN: pyglet 1.0

Hello fellow Python game developers,

Though breaching rules of etiquette and blithely ignoring the topic
guidelines, I am nevertheless pleased to announce the availability of
the first production/stable release of pyglet 1.0.

http://www.pyglet.org

pyglet is a Python module providing similar functionality to PyGame.
To those who remember the previous pyglet-related thread in this
mailing list: no, pyglet does not yet support changing the screen
resolution ;-)

Please take related discussion to the pyglet-users mailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/pyglet-users to keep things around here
on-topic.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers
Alex.