[pygame] Pygame and GUIs

Hey all,

I know that recently it has been said hat "keeping things simple" is
one of the goals of the library, I am wondering anyways, is there any
intention of adding some GUI widgets in Pygame? (such as buttons,
lists, text fields). If not, is there any libraries that depend solely
on Pygame and have documentation as good as it?

If there are such libraries, think that it would be possible to have
some special section talking about them on www.pygame.org? (I dunno,
something on the documentation or a mere link on the left menu) GUI
Widgets are very commonly used in most games anyway.

-Thiago