Re: [pygame] py2exe problems

hi

you need setuptools. pkg_resources is part of setuptools (and easyinstall).

~DR0ID

Brian Fisher schrieb:
Is it python 2.5 with PyOpenGL 3.0?

If so, I think the problem has to do with eggs. PyOpenGL 3.x is
distributed using them, and py2exe doesn't support them.

I haven't actually got things working for myself yet, but thereis a
post by the PyOpenGL guy about it here:
http://blog.vrplumber.com/1762

he has two solutions, one involving adding the egg to the path,
another using some fixit script here:
http://pyopengl.cvs.sourceforge.net/pyopengl/OpenGL-ctypes/src/py2exeeggs.py?view=markup

...however neither worked for me, I get an error:
"ImportError: No module named pkg_resources"

hopefully you'll have more luck?