Re: [pygame] help: how to make a mac osx installer?

On Jan 24, 2008, at 12:22 AM, Brian Fisher wrote:
So what would other Leopard users want from a pygame install? I think
I'd personally like to use the Leopard python for simplicity in that
it's a fixed target, but I imagine some people would perfer not to
mess with OS components?

I would strongly suggest that it preferred a user installed python over the system one. I try to leave that alone as much as possible.

-Casey