[pygame] Toolset

After basically getting through a demo of my tactics-combat game and thinking about too many ideas as usual, I sat down and focused (by accident) on improving the underlying tools I developed for various things. These modules include an interface (Driftwood), sound code (Conch), graphics-loading (Art), and main game logic (Ringtale), all built atop Pygame. With their powers combined, a demo application scans available art, plays looping music, displays info in an interactive interface, and wraps all that in a good, easily extended logical framework. This stuff refines the tactics game's code.

So, if for some reason you want it, it's posted above. Public domain. Overall it's still crude, but I'm proud of it, I plan to make good use of it, and it may be useful to others.