Re: [pygame] BUG: pygame.image.save and tiff files.

On 1/29/08, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I gather pygame.image.save does not support writing tiff files. Yet it
> permits a file with a '.tif' suffix to be written. The file is just in
> some unknown image format.
I think that if it does not recognise the extension, it saves it as a
tga.  I've never tried to save as .tif, but I suspect that it would
save your surface as a .tga file, but with the original filename with
a .tif extension.

eg. Surface + 'Surface.tif' -> 'Surface.tif' (TGA image file)

(Maybe)   :-)

Ian