Re: [pygame] wxPython Message Window returns in Pygame

I believe it.  However, I think that some limited useage can be done.  For instance, my flash cards program contains a small wx widget that is a help window.

In this case, it is just a message with a text input.

I just realized that val is 5100 if OK was pressed and 5101 if CANCEL was pressed.  If OK was pressed, I want it to return the inputed values.  Thus, I think that the problem is now a lot simpler.  I just need to return the right thing.

Ian