Re: [pygame] Movies in .exe

On Jan 2, 2009, at 5:39 PM, Ian Mallett wrote:

Yes, I've gotten it to work that way, but I want the file to be inside the .exe itself, not just in the same folder ;)

http://code.google.com/p/pefile/ can access the resource fields of an executable. You will either need to buffer the data in a temp file or a stringio buffer though. You could also use the same library to add the movie into the executable. This does seem a good bit harder that just putting it in the zip though.

--Noah