[pygame] GMArcade.com ~ The Friendly Game Host & Community

Hello PyGame Programmers,

I know I sent a message to you once before, but a lot has been
happening on the GMArcade scene and I would like to continue to invite
PyGame programmers to use our service.

http://GMArcade.com provides Indie game developers with a means to
upload and share their games. Our Play Game Online technology is new
and improved, allowing all of your games to be played online without
saving and keeping them on your computer. We have also revamped our
layout, and added various AJAX items such as a new Menu and
Navigation, and AJAX game browsers in the category pages.

We have also introduced the new GMArcade Coins system in which users
can earn coins be becoming active on GMArcade. The user(s) at the end
of the month that have been the most active and helpful earn
completely free advertising at the top of every page on GMArcade. You
can also trade Coins for services, and buy things at the GMArcade Coin
Stores. You can earn coins by: uploading your games, having people
play your games, posting in the forums, replying and commenting to
forum posts, games, and blogs, and blogging.

We have also added over 100 new avatars that you can use, to make the
community more personalized and friendly.

I know a couple of PyGame programmers joined our community and host,
but I have seen little to none activity. Please feel free to tell me
any ideas you have for GMArcade by using this link to request a
feature (or responding to this message):
http://gmarcade.com/requestafeature/

I hope to see some of you around GMArcade =)
~Matt the Admin from http://gmarcade.com/