Re: [pygame] Pygame in Linux without X Windows

I tried this a while ago, but it didn't work for me. I tried several videodrivers (directfb, ggi, vgl, svgalib, aalib), but it alway quited with an error: 'no avaiable video device'. I changed SDL_VIDEODRIVER like the documentation mentions, but with no success.

--
evil monkey <there-is-an@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>