Re: [pygame] Pygame and Pyglet together?

Hi,

pyglet uses the ffmpeg binary to play movies.  It might be possible to
get it to send it's audio, and video streams to pygame in some way.

Or you could try using ffmpeg directly... maybe through the command
line interface.

Otherwise people have had success using mplayer and embedding it's
window inside a pygame window.  Search the interweb for details.

cu,