[pygame] Re: Working on Retro 80s Game SDK, Looking for general support

Okay, I've uploaded the SDK to Google code. Be aware, however, that some
parts the library are in an unusable state at the moment. In particular,
anything that calls the sbak.event.add_hook function (other than
sbak.event.create_hook) will fail because add_hook does something
completely different than it used to now, and I haven't had a chance to
fix that yet. However, the examples/textboxes.py example should work
fine, assuming sbak is in your PYTHONPATH.

http://code.google.com/p/scrollback/

--
http://Alphaios.net - Tracked Module Music, Blog, and Links.