Re: [pygame] Bundling Pygame documents

Nice one.  Full paths are required for platforms that don't have
relative paths (like windowsCE).

I updated all the examples to have a main(), and use pygame.quit.
Still need to update the cmd line argument ones to use main()
arguments.

I think also the pygame.tests.run() could be passed arguments that can
be passed by command line arguments too.  That'll require a bit of a
refactor of though.  For example,  pygame.tests.run(randomize=True,
multi_thread=8, exclude="interactive")

cheers,