Re: [pygame] Re: contribute to pygame... Some fun projects to do for pygame 1.9. was Re: [pygame] Bundling Pygame documents

René Dudfield wrote:
On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
René Dudfield wrote:
On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 4:10 AM, pymike <pymike93@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]
I've been fiddling around with CherryPy (cherrypy.org), and it's quite
awesome.
(See pymike.pynguins.com) If you wrote it in CherryPy, I'm pretty sure I
could help some.

Cheers!

Yeah, cherrypy is quite nice.  I use it a lot myself... I think it
would be a good tool to use.  Not so interested in using django.

[snip]
Will site development go into SVN as a pygame branch?

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>

Yeah, I think it could go in as a branch.  Or maybe in a separate svn
somewhere (like google code).  Definitely a publically accessable
repository somewhere, so it's easy for people to contribute.  Maybe
pygame.website ;)

It would be good to make use of pygame to make the pygame website too.
It would be great using the new server as a Pygame demonstration. No real time stuff, but maybe a background image that changes daily. I'm surprise the CherryPy site isn't a blatant advertisement of CherryPy in action, unless trac is built upon CherryPy.

With the redesign of the site, maybe it's time to update the HTML in the docs, make it strict XHTML. The style sheet would be compatible with that of the new site.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>