Re: [pygame] pygame.midi using portmidi?

Hi,

I added a get_device_info(device_id) function... to allow seeing which
devices are available.  The midi.py example prints out the available
devices.

it is also compiling on ubuntu... (ya! I finally got my ubuntu
partition working again).

Had to link in libporttime... and therefore add it as a dependency,
which may have broken msys build.

Added allowing to specify an optional device_id  on the cmd line  eg, --input 3

cu,